BizDock Financial integration
This Plugin is used to load a a list of Purchase Order item (and related Purchase Order) into BizDock from a CSV file. The file has to be copied on the BizDock SFTP inputs folder or uploaded via the Data exchange storage.
The file format to be used is available here
|ref_id||A unique and immutable key for the line item (trick may consist in the concatenation of the PO number and the line item)||String||Mandatory|
|po_description||The PO description (will be repeated multiple times for multiple line items)||String||Mandatory|
|line_item_description||A description for the line item||String||Mandatory|
|line_id||The line item number||Integer|
|quantity||The quantity for the line item||Decimal(12,2)|
|quantity_total_received||The quantity received for this line item||Decimal(12,2)|
|quantity_billed||The quantity billed for this line item||Decimal(12,2)|
|amount||The amount of the line item||Decimal(12,2)||Mandatory|
|amount_received||The received amount of the line item||Decimal(12,2)|
|amount_billed||The amount billed for this line item||Decimal(12,2)|
|unit_price||The unit price for this line item||Decimal(12,2)|
|material_code||A material code (identification of the nature of the line item)||String|
|gl_account||A General Ledger account||String|
|is_opex||TRUE if the line item is OPEX||Boolean (TRUE/FALSE)||Mandatory|
|creation_date||Creation date for the line item||Date (yyyy-MM-dd)||Mandatory|
|due_date||Expected PO closing date for the line item||Date (yyyy-MM-dd)|
|currency_code||The currency code for the line item (as an ISO code, example : CHF, USD, etc.)||String||Mandatory|
|is_cancelled||TRUE if the line item is cancelled meaning that it is closed and its “open amount” is reverted in the financial system. A purchase order is automatically settled to “cancelled” if all its items are cancelled.||Boolean (TRUE/FALSE)||Mandatory|
|purchase_order_number||The PO number in your system (the one which is unique and known) - will be repeated multiple times for multiple line items||String||Mandatory|
|project_code_ref_id||The ERP project code. IMPORTANT: to be correctly matched with the BizDock Initiative, it must be the same value entered in the ERP Ref Id field.||String|
|requester_actor_ref_id||The refId of the actor which raised the PO (NB: this refId is the one that is provided to the BizDock Employee loader , or manually at actors creation)||String|
|cost_center_ref_id||The refId for the Cost Center (should match the Cost Center refId that you may provide to BizDock)||String|
|supplier_ref_id||The refId of the Supplier (should match the Supplier refId that you may provide to BizDock)||String|
The BizDock Financial integration Plugin is working with the following Data Type:
The Plugin is treating the following Events:
- IN events: none
- OUT events:
- CHECK_LOADING: from the Admin Command “Check if loading”.
- LOAD: from the Admin Command “Trigger Load”.
This Plugin provides 2 Admin Commands:
- Check if loading: verify if the Plugin is currently loading a file. The result of this Command is available as an Info Log entry.
- Trigger load: trigger the load of the file manually.
This Plugin provides 2 Configurations:
- Used to define the mapping between the CSV file and the Load Object. For example if a column name needs to be changed or some logic needs to be added.
- Parameters: Properties configuration
- test.mode: allow to simulate the load of the file and get the result in the report (boolean). No change is done. Default value is true.
- csv.format: format of the CSV, possible values are: EXCEL, MYSQL , RFC4180. Default value is EXCEL.
- input.file.charset: charset of the input file (string). Default value is ISO8859-1. Other common value: UTF-8.
- input.file.path: path where the load file is located (string). Default value is /inputs/input-finance.csv on the BizDock SFTP.
- automatic.load.by.scheduler: if true, the plugin does not trigger a scheduled load, you must trigger it manually through the plugin admin interface (boolean). Default value is false.
- load.start.time: define when the load should start (date time). Default value is 00h00.
- load.frequency.in.minutes: define how regularly (in minutes) the Load should run (integer). Only used when automatic.load.by.scheduler=true. Default value is 1440 (one time per day).
- ignore.invalid.rows: ignore invalid row in the file (boolean). If set to false, an invalid row will abort the load. Default value is false.
- unactivate.not.found: not applicable for this plugin.
- unactivate.selection.clause: not applicable for this plugin.
- report.mail: if an e-mail is provided the report is sent to this address. Default value is null.
- report.file.path: path where the load report will be available (string). Only the last report is kept. Default value is /outputs/report-finance.log on the BizDock SFTP.