BizDock Org Unit loader
This Plugin is used to load a list of Org Units into BizDock from a CSV file. The file has to be copied on the BizDock SFTP inputs folder.
The file format to be used is available here
|is_active||Set to true if the Org Unit is active||Boolean||Mandatory|
|ref_id||Reference of the Org Unit. Used to match it against an existing Org Unit in BizDock||String||Mandatory|
|name||Name of the Org Unit||String||Mandatory|
|manager_ref_id||ref_id of the manager's Org Unit||String|
|parent_ref_id||ref_id of the parent's Org Unit||String|
|type_ref_id||Should match the ref_if of the Org Unit Type as configured in BizDock instance||String|
The BizDock Org Unit loader Plugin is working with the following Data Type:
The Plugin is treating the following Events:
- IN events: none
- OUT events:
- CHECK_LOADING: from the Admin Command “Check if loading”.
- LOAD: from the Admin Command “Trigger Load”.
This Plugin provides 2 Admin Commands:
- Check if loading: verify if the Plugin is currently loading a file. The result of this Command is available as an Info Log entry.
- Trigger load: trigger the load of the file manually.
This Plugin provides 2 Configurations:
- Used to define the mapping between the CSV file and the Load Object. For example if a column name needs to be changed or some logic needs to be added.
- Parameters: Properties configuration
- test.mode: allow to simulate the load of the file and get the result in the report (boolean). No change is done. Default value is true.
- csv.format: format of the CSV, possible values are: EXCEL, MYSQL , RFC4180. Default value is EXCEL.
- input.file.charset: charset of the input file (string). Default value is ISO8859-1. Other common value: UTF-8.
- input.file.path: path where the load file is located (string). Default value is /inputs/input-org-unit.csv on the BizDock SFTP.
- automatic.load.by.scheduler: if true, the plugin does not trigger a scheduled load, you must trigger it manually through the plugin admin interface (boolean). Default value is false.
- load.start.time: define when the load should start (date time). Default value is 00h00.
- load.frequency.in.minutes: define how regularly (in minutes) the Load should run (integer). Only used when automatic.load.by.scheduler=true. Default value is 1440 (one time per day).
- ignore.invalid.rows: ignore invalid row in the file (boolean). If set to false, an invalid row will abort the load. Default value is false.
- unactivate.not.found: if “true” all the user of the database which are not found in the load are automatically set “inactive” (boolean). Work with unactivate.selection.clause property. Default value is false.
- unactivate.selection.clause: a “selection clause” to restrict the users which are to be automatically inactivated when unactivate.not.found=true. The clause can be set on ref_id, manager_ref_id and type_ref_id. Example : type_ref_id='SERVICE'
- report.mail: if an e-mail is provided the report is sent to this address. Default value is null.
- report.file.path: path where the load report will be avail be (string). Only the last report is kept. Default value is /outputs/report-org-unit.log on the BizDock SFTP.