BizDock Timesheet loader
This Plugin is used to load some Timesheet records (TimesheetLog) into BizDock from a CSV file. The file has to be copied on the BizDock SFTP inputs folder.
The file format to be used is available here
|governanceId||A portfolio entry governance Id||String||Mandatory, 2-64 characters|
|employeeRefId||An employee (Actor) refId||String||Mandatory, 2-64 characters|
|logDate||The date for the timesheet entry||String||format is yyyy-MM-dd|
|hours||Number of hours for the timesheet entry||String||Mandatory, 2-64 characters|
|packageRefId||The ref ID for a planning package||String||Optional, 2-64 characters|
Here is an example of record:
This record will inject a time record of 8 hours for the 15th March 2016 for the initiative which governance Id is PROJ1 and for the planning package AA. Please note that the planning package is optional. You may thus load a record like:
Please read note the points below:
- The loader is “simulating” a manual entry
- Each load will result in an automatically approved timesheet
- If you load twice the same file, the records with the same “logDate” will be “added.
Regarding the last point, for instance, if you load twice:
The resulting time record for the specified initiative, actor and logDate (15th March 2016) will be 16 hours (8+8).
Please note that you can load “negative” amounts (provided that this does not result in negative “hours”). This may be used to correct an invalid load.
The BizDock Employee loader Plugin is working with the following Data Type:
The Plugin is treating the following Events:
- IN events: none
- OUT events:
- CHECK_LOADING: from the Admin Command “Check if loading”.
- LOAD: from the Admin Command “Trigger Load”.
This Plugin provides 2 Admin Commands:
- Check if loading: verify if the Plugin is currently loading a file. The result of this Command is available as an Info Log entry.
- Trigger load: trigger the load of the file manually.
This Plugin provides 2 Configurations:
- Used to define the mapping between the CSV file and the Load Object. For example if a column name needs to be changed or some logic needs to be added.
- Parameters: Properties configuration
- test.mode: allow to simulate the load of the file and get the result in the report (boolean). No change is done. Default value is true.
- csv.format: format of the CSV, possible values are: EXCEL, MYSQL , RFC4180. Default value is EXCEL.
- input.file.charset: charset of the input file (string). Default value is ISO8859-1. Other common value: UTF-8.
- input.file.path: path where the load file is located (string). Default value is /inputs/input-actor.csv on the BizDock SFTP.
- automatic.load.by.scheduler: if true, the plugin does not trigger a scheduled load, you must trigger it manually through the plugin admin interface (boolean). Default value is false.
- load.start.time: define when the load should start (date time). Default value is 00h00.
- load.frequency.in.minutes: define how regularly (in minutes) the Load should run (integer). Only used when automatic.load.by.scheduler=true. Default value is 1440 (one time per day).
- ignore.invalid.rows: ignore invalid row in the file (boolean). If set to false, an invalid row will abort the load. Default value is false.
- report.mail: if an e-mail is provided the report is sent to this address. Default value is null.
- report.file.path: path where the load report will be avail be (string). Only the last report is kept. Default value is /outputs/timesheet-actor.log on the BizDock SFTP.