→ To get access to the Reporting administration, the permission REPORTING_ADMINISTRATION_PERMISSION is required.
Access is available via the Admin menu.
BizDock Reports are categorized. Each new report (standard or customized) is by default settled in the “Unclassified reports” category. It's then up to the Administrator to decide in which category the Report should be assigned and who can have access to it.
Report categories are structured as a tree.
Add a top level category
- Click on the icon located in the “Reports repository” Panel,
- A new category appears in the tree view,
- Enter a name for the category.
To define a category name in each language, simply change the BizDock interface language and update the category name.
Add a sub category to an existing one
Click on the icon located on the parent category
A new category appears in the tree view
Enter a name for the category and confirm it.
Edit a category name
Click on the icon,
The edition form appears,
Modify the name for the category and confirm it.
Delete a report category
- Click on the icon for the wished category,
- Confirm the deletion,
- The category is now deleted.
It is not possible to delete the category “Unclassified reports” and a category that has reports assigned to it.
Category can be ordered by using the icons and .
You get access to the report details page by clicking on the icon.
- Information about the report: name, description, type (standard: come with BizDock platform, customized: report built specifically for a customer)
- Active: allow to make the report available for use via Reporting page.
- Category: selection of the category of the report.
Access rights to report
The access to the reports is calculated like this:
- If the User has the permission REPORTING_VIEW_ALL_PERMISSION, he can see all the reports, whatever is configured at the report level.
- If the user does not have the permission above, he must have REPORTING_VIEW_AS_VIEWER_PERMISSION plus one of the following rules:
- the “Public” checkbox is checked: the report is public, so all Users with the permission can see it.
- He must be listed explicitly in the list of Users who have access to the report. This can be done via the picker on the report details page.