BizDock R6.0 Release Note
Should you want to integrate some of our applications with BizDock, you now have access to most of the data of your instance via a REST API:
- Fully testable via your API Browser
- 2 modes of authentication: via an application key or via signed message for those who want high-grade security
- Fine-grained authorisation mechanism (restriction by HTTP methods and API endpoints possible)
- Creation and update of main entities: Employees (Actor), Org Unit and Initiative (Portfolio Entry)
Milestone approval's improvements
The Milestone approval process has been improved with the following capabilities:
- In the Milestone approval request page, the “Planned date” is now displayed in order to facilitate the choice of the “Proposed date”.
- In the Provide approval page, the “Proposed date” is displayed under the Milestone details' panel, and it is possible to change the “Passed date” when processing the final decision.
- The decision maker is now stored when the final decision is done. It is possible to view him in the details of a Milestone (Governance's part of an Initiative).
Delete notifications by bulk
The Notifications table has been improved by 2 new features:
- First, the table is now sortable and filterable: a particular Notification could be quickly and easily found.
- Then, it is possible to delete a set of Notifications: simply select the wished ones and click on the “Delete” button.
New report to extract time sheets data by project
A new standard report has been added to get all the timesheet entries per project. The values are grouped by Employee, Package and date. You can even know on which Packages an Employee has effectively spent his time.
Enhancements / features
The following enhancements/features are part of the release:
|1170||When a Initiative name is displayed (in tables, panels…) a link is now available to directly reach it. Same principle for milestones.|
|1317||The list of Employees (members) of an Org Unit contains now only the active ones.|
|1411||Order Employees by last name in the various pickers to ease the selection|
The following Defect fixes (detected in previous version) are part of the release:
|1349||The deletion of the Redmine plugin is not correctly done when there exists BizDock Initiatives associated to Redmine projects.||Severity 3|
|1340||In some specific case, the Employee loader plugin doesn't use the correct file to import.||Severity 3|
|1292||The comment field in the status report is truncated if too long.||Severity 4|