BizDock R8.0 Release Note
Partner data syndication
Imagine that you have partners / customers and you want to exchange with them project information in a secured and standard way. This is now possible with BizDock Data Syndication:
- Invite your partner to use BizDock: they get their own BizDock instance for free during 3 months
- Set up an agreement with him to define which data could be exchanged and for how long
- Last, on a project basis, configure effectively which data of your project (plannin package, status report…) will be pushed securely to your partner.
Like this, no more planning misalignment or Excel exchange via e-mail: everything is in one place, in BizDock, and always up-to-date. More information
Top menu re-design
We re-design BizDock main menu to make it even more accessible and easier to use. All the links you need are now directly visible.
Release KPI "Progress"
A new KPI has been added to the Release, showing what is the remaining effort to be done and what effort was already produced. You can even visualise a burndown chart for the Release, bringing a complementary view to the one of the Portfolio Entry
Redmine plugin improvement
The Redmine plugin has been enhanced to provide even more configuration capability:
- BizDock custom attributes can now be used in the filters
- The remaining effort (mapped to a Redmine custom field) and the effort spent (mapped to Redmine logged time) can now be retrieved and consolidated at the requirement level.
Enhancements / features
The following enhancements/features are part of the release:
|1551||Trim the data coming from Redmine to optimise the Redmine Plugin filters|
|1580||Add an optional Risk Owner to the Risk|
|1526||Set “Use Purchase Order” to false by default in System Preference|
|1527||Go directly to Milestone instance page from Milestone Planning|
|1546||Add Last Report Status date on Portfolio Entry dashboard|
|1474||Add sorting on Planning Package table and align the Gantt chart sorting|
|1532||Framework updates (Play 2.4, Java 8, Scala 2.11)|
|226||Notification by email instead of BizDock internal Notifcations (System level Preference)|
|1506||Display connections to BizDock via BizDock Admin system|
The following Defect fixes (detected in previous version) are part of the release:
|1543||Error while updating a Portfolio Entry details whith an inactive Delivery Unit||Severity 3|
|1552||Plugin logo was sometimes not visible in Admin > Integration > Available plugins||Severity 4|
|1574||Review Milestone Requests page - “Milestone” column was not clickable||Severity 4|
|1529||Picker entries sort was case sensitive||Severity 4|