We are fully aware that the data managed with BizDock are core to your strategy and competitive advantage so we are building BizDock with security needs in mind.
Secure data centers
Our services are located in Tier 3 data center hosted in Switzerland.
Operating Systems and administration
- System installation using hardened, patched OS
- No Sword Services employees are able to access customer data unless specifically required to do so for support reasons, and then only specially designated senior technical employees have the necessary access permissions.
- All Connection to BizDock are encrypted in transport using SSL certificates
- Any unencrypted access is first redirected to HTTPS before completing
- User Authentication is handled with strong passwords (weak password not accepted)
File system and backups
- Every piece of hardware we use has an identical copy ready and waiting for an maximum of 8h recovery time in case of hardware or software failure
- In addition, we maintain daily crypted backups in a geographically separate data center
- Backup are done on a daily basis
Data encryption and segregation
- Customer data are stored on encrypted disks
- All passwords are filtered from all our logs and are one-way encrypted in the database
- Each customer gets his own environment (dedicated runtime and database)
Credit Card data
When you sign up for a paid subscription, your credit card information does not transit via BizDock network or servers and we do not store any credit card information.
Have a question, concern, or comment about BizDock security? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org