How to get the best of BizDock support?
The following support is provided for all BizDock instances:
- Business Hours support (9h - 18h Geneva time).
- Access to Support system or direct e-mail to support at Sword Services (email@example.com)
- Support is provided in English and French.
- Support to end-users is NOT provided.
- Initial response time and severity definition:
|Severity||Description||Response time (within Business Hours)|
|Severity 1||BizDock application down or major malfunction resulting in majority of users unable to perform their normal functions.||1h|
|Severity 2||Critical loss of BizDock functionality or performance resulting in high number of users unable to perform their normal functions.||4h|
|Severity 3||Moderate loss of BizDock functionality or performance resulting in multiple users impacted in their normal functions.||8h|
|Severity 4||Minor loss of application functionality or product feature question.||24h|
Please refer to our Defect Resolution Policy for more details.
New Features and Upgrade
By default, as soon as a new BizDock release is available, it is automatically made available (e.g. deployed and installed) on all running BizDock instance. Please refer to our New Features and Upgrade Policy for more details.