A Budget is a set of Budget Lines. Each line defines an amount for a currency and an expenditure type (OPEX or CAPEX).
A Budget Line has the following set of attributes:
|OPEX||Expenditure type of the Budget Line. This flag is used for the comparison with the forecast.|
|Ref ID||A free identifier for the Budget Line|
|Name||Name of the Budget Line|
|Amount||Amount in the selected currency|
|Currency||Currency of the Budget Line|
|Budget bucket||A Budget Line can be associated to a Budget Bucket|
|Type||The type of the Budget Line, used in the financial status report by Budget Line Type.|
Identity card of a Budget Line
All Budget Line's data can be seen via the Budget Line identity cart:
- Budget Line's attributes
Budget line management
Add a Budget Line
- Click on the “Add” icon inside the Budget Lines table,
- Complete the Budget Line's attributes and Save,
- The new Budget Line is now available.
Edit a Budget Line
- Click on the “Edit” icon for the wished Budget Line,
- Modify the Budget Line's attributes and Save,
- The Budget Line data have been updated.
The “Edit” icon is also available in the identity card of a Budget Line.
If the Budget Line is based on an effort (allocated resource), please refer to the Effort calculation area to get the attributes that could be modified.
Delete a Budget Line
- Click on the “Delete” icon for the wished Budget Line,
- Confirm that you want to delete the Budget Line. A Budget Line can not be restored once deleted. If you delete one by error, you will have to re-create it.
- The Budget Line is deleted.
This is not possible to delete a Budget Line based on an effort (allocated resource).