Integration - Partner syndication
The Partner syndication concepts is a prerequisite of this section.
The integration partner syndication page allows to configure the Agreement relation with the Initiative/Release.
The layout of the page is depending of the current situation of the Initiative/Release:
- It is not syndicated and there is no ongoing master Agreement: A link to the Master Agreements page is displayed.
- It is not syndicated but there are ongoing master Agreements: The list of Master Agreements is displayed as boxes. It is possible to create a new Agreement relation request by clicking on the “Share” buttons.
- It is syndicated (as a provider or a consumer):
Consume data from: List of Agreement relations which provide data to the Initiative/Release, meaning this last consumes data from those. Each relation is associated to a consumer Agreement.
Provide data to: List of Agreement relations which get data from the Initiative/Release, meaning this last provides data to those. Each relation is associated to a master Agreement. It is possible to submit a new Agreement relation request by clicking on the add icon (see next section for more details).
The synchronization described by an Agreement relation is automatically done every day (between 2:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m. CEST).
Submit an Agreement relation request
It is possible to submit an Agreement relation request only for a master Agreement. This action is done directly in the concerned object (in our case the Initiative/Release), but the decision (that is done in the consumer instance) should be processed in the Partner syndication administration area (because the consumer Initiative/Release is not known).
Enter the details of the Agreement relation request in the form, then click on “Save”: a notification is sent to the partner instance.
Identity card of an Agreement relation
By clicking on the “Details” button of an Agreement relation, its identity card is displayed, it is represented by:
- The Agreement relation's attributes
- The administration actions:
- Push the data: push the data described by the “Synchronized items” in the consumer instance. This action exists only for the master instance.
- Cancel the relation
View the syndicated data
The syndicated data of an Initiative/Release are displayed in the corresponding pages of it.
The list of syndicated Planning Packages is displayed just under the Gantt chart in the Planning Package's page. It is possible to export the data by clicking on the icon .
The list of syndicated Status Reports is displayed just under the “Status report” table in the Status registers' page. It is possible to export the data by clicking on the icon .
The syndicated Timesheets are displayed in the Timesheets' page. The entries are not directly listed, this is only possible to export those by clicking on the icon .